Inclusion in the Catalogue
Qualified Products "Hight ENS"
To include a product in the catalogue, the CCN will take into account a series of criteria:
- Identify in the default CCN-STIC 140 guide , “Reference taxonomy for ICT Security products” in which families would fit your product.
- Check in the annex of the identified family default (Annexes CCN-STIC 140) the fundamental security requirements (RFS) applicable to your product.
- Analyze if your product has a Common Criteria certification that covers the basic security requirements (RFS) of the families identified in the previous step.
- Know the procedure for including a qualifiedICT security product in the CPSTIC described in the default CCN-STIC 106 guide , “Procedure for inclusion of qualified ICT security products in the CPSTIC”.
- Initiate the qualification and inclusion procedure for ICT security products by sending the pdf FOR-006 form " Application for product qualification” (536 KB) , pdf FOR-007 "Declaration responsible for qualification of products STIC" (434 KB) and the required documentation.
The procedure for including a CIS product approved by the CPSTIC to handle national classified information is described in the default CCN-STIC 102 Approval Procedure for ICT security products handling National Classified Information.